Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A New Beginning

Shalom. My mother used to tell me that books could take me anywhere my imagination wanted to go.. all i had to do was join the characters in their great adventures. Now it is your turn. So sit back, relax and enjoy the journey with me =)

Imagine, just for a moment, that you truly could believe someone with all your heart without any questions, fears, or doubts. Imagine that this someone was God. What if He really was as good as He claimed to be? What if you truly believed Him when He told you that He had a plan for every moment of your life? That every second, He was working for your good? Would it change your life?

It has changed mine. He has given me a purpose for life and a cure for every fear, because I know that my Father holds all my moments in His hands. It is with this perspective that I embark on a new journey. He has asked me to come home, to see all the wonders His hand has wrought. To follow Him to Jerusalem, the city of our God.

I can hardly wait! There will be many struggles, and possible dangers, but I cannot wait to learn all the lessons He has in store for me there... as well as share them with you! Thank you for joining me. To God be the glory for the things He has done!

No comments:

Post a Comment