Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I HAVE THE BEST FRIENDS EVER!!!

Yes. I intend to devote this ENTIRE blog post to epically proclaiming the awesomeness of my friends! I finally received my package!

After what seemed like weeks, the time had finally arrived. All the Ibex people were waiting in suspense, anxious to see what i had gotten. This package was huge! I couldn't wait to open it. We all rushed into email room (it happened to be on a break in between classes) to see what the box contained. Btw..If you think i am being dramatic, you haven't been in Israel and gotten a package, it has to be the most exciting thing ever.

I hurriedly ripped the box open (btw Mary, the duct tape was so intense!). I finally got it apart and withdrew coffee, pencils, tea, my favorite candy and the long-awaited coffee!! I pulled the T-shirts out and got to tell everyone how amazing you all were and how each t-shirt represented one of the people i loved! Sami Jo, Christina, and I skipped out on the first part of class to brew a wonderful cup of coffee with actual dairy creamer! (the non-dairy kosher stuff is killing me) haha.

After the box was triumphantly carried back to the room, my roommates and some friends got together for story time! I tried to guess which t-shirt went with each friend and got to tell them about every one of you! I love you all dearly for it! (oh.. and the price of the sending was definitely noticed. They were like "gosh! your friends must really love you!) Yes.. they do. And i love them too!!

I can't wait to wear each one of them! It's such a wonderful reminder.. the smells remind me of home and you! Thank you so so much! Can't wait to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment